Information about Pickering Cares

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top Ten List of Food Needed

We asked the Food Banks what they needed the most for this summer and they gave us a list.

1. Dry Soups ( example Mr. Noodle )
2. Meal Helpers ( examples Sidekicks and Hamburger Helper )
3. Canned Pasta ( example SpagettiO's )
4. Tins of Tuna and Salmon
5. Canned Fruit
6. Canned Beans
7. Tea/Instant Coffee/Sugar
8. Crackers/Cookies
9. Kid's Luncheon Snacks
10. Canned Chli and Stew

Let's make sure that no family goes hungry this summer in Pickering. Pickering Cares!

1 comment:

  1. I had the box at my front door at 8.30 a.m. with goods you have mentioned.
    The picked from across the road but not in our door.
    I went out of my way to shop and I am very disapointed that you did not pick up.
    Resident of Twyn rivers drive.
    I have no idea now of where to take these box.
    Please advice.
    Thank you Helen

    ReplyDelete